Why outsource your Human Resources to HRG Human Resources Group?
At HRG, we make our customers the focus of our attention, providing them with professional, personal services by building a successful partnership that will last. We pride ourselves on providing the best quality services every time by listening to you and understanding your requirements and your business.
What Human Resource functions can you outsource?
You can outsource all of your Human Resource functions including:
- Recruitment and Selection: advertising, pre-screening, interviewing, reference checks and orientation, to ensure you hire the best person for the job.
- Labour Relations: performance and discipline management, mediation, termination of employment, contract, policy and legislation interpretation, and arbitration/negotiation preparation.
- Job Evaluation: job analysis and evaluation to determine compensation levels, and job description creation to allow you to assign duties and to hold employees accountable for job performance.
- Training and Development: needs analysis, development and implementation of training programs in the areas of harassment, employee orientation, performance planning, discipline and recruitment.
- Human Resource Information Systems: implementation; support and training for your systems; initial database population; plus ongoing administration of the system.
- Administration: day-to-day administration of all human resource issues, including the development of employee handbooks and policy and procedure manuals.
- Occupational Health and Safety: safety committee development, development of policies and procedures and ensuring compliance with WCB regulations.
Companies today outsource for a variety of reasons, such as:
- The ability to receive unbiased recommendations and objective perspectives on issues
- Continued access to a Human Resource professional without the added expense of full-time staff or overhead
- The ability to concentrate on operations and growth rather than government regulations by implementing proactive prevention strategies
- Doing things right the first time to avoid costly mistakes that can result in taking even more valuable time and money
- The ability to put all necessary tools in place to ensure compliance as an employer
- Success in hiring, managing and retaining top notch employees
- Establishing goals to meet day-to-day human resource objectives by building successful human resource programs and policies
- Flexible, customized services to meet the needs of your organization
- Outsourcing is a convenient and effective way to deal with peak demands, long term projects or unexpected challenges that arise even at very short notice.
What is Human Resource Management?
Human Resource Management is the process by which organizations ensure the effective use of their employees in the pursuit of both organizational and individual goals. Human Resource practitioners provide customer service to your employees.
Do I have to purchase all of your service deliverables?
No. Each of our services can be contracted separately or as a package. HRG can build a flexible program that best suits the needs of your organization.
What are the benefits of implementing a Human Resource Information System (HRIS) or Applicant Tracking System (ATS)?
- Simplicity in managing new hires, benefits, compensation, occupational health and safety, training, competencies, etc.
- Reduces mistakes and lowers liability (e.g. develop rules to deal with overtime, shift premiums, statutory holidays, across the board increases, etc.)
- Keeps complete confidential employee records (including Social Insurance Number, Date of Birth, Dependants, Emergency Contacts, Employment History, etc.)
- Tracks competencies, training plans and performance review for your employees
- Assists with succession management/planning – can determine with ease, which competencies are demonstrated by employees
- Used as a tool for business analysis (e.g. hiring trends – rate of turnover)
- Monitors employee attendance and leave management plans
- Tracks salary history for employees – assists with forecasting future salary requirements
- Tracks employee time/no-time loss injuries; assist with WCB Form 7 submissions
- Interfaces with payroll software
- Allows for a variety of security accesses, ensuring confidentiality of employee files.